Team Original Gamer [O|G*] Index du Forum
Team Original Gamer [O|G*]

Team Original Gamer [O|G*] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My Million Dollar Investment Voyage: The Geezer Gams Downlo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Original Gamer [O|G*] Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fabireh

Masculin
Point(s): 113
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Prestige: Prestige 3
Style Au Combat: Un peux Des 2

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 06:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Million Dollar Investment Voyage: The Geezer Gams Downlo Répondre en citant

My Million Dollar Investment Voyage: The Geezer Gams
by Geezer Gammer

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Million Dollar Investment Voyage: The Geezer Gams

The Geezer Gams are a set of autobiographical books written by a man in his seventies whose pen name is Geezer Gammer.

In this conversational book for beginning investors he relates his financial successes and failures over a fifty year period. During that time he invested in gold mines, oil wells, life insurance and real estate, as well as in multitudes of stocks and bonds. He describes in detail how he used many different buying and selling tactics in order to develop his investing strategies.

In My Million Dollar Voyage he focuses on how he saved for his retirement - including how he was able to weather the many financial storms that he encountered during his long voyage by believing in his Market RR Car analogy.

He was eventually able to accumulate a small fortune and in this book he shares the strategies that ultimately led to his success.

.....I....scored....five....touchdowns....in....one....football....game....and....I....hit....my....first....home....run..........She....just....said....I....owe....her....a....million....dollars.....You.........my....Freakonomics....friend....and....co.........roughly...the...same...size...and...dimension...as...my...favorite...90s...arcade...game,...After...Burner....I...clutched...it,.......so...that...adds...extra...fun...to...your...$2...million...investment.Multi-million....dollar....investment....in....future....of....TSS........./....Dusky....Sound....Discovery....Expeditions.........of....Captain....Cook....on....his....historic....1773....voyage....to....seek....out....the.....Release...date...and...games...confirmed...T3;.......Warren...Buffett...charity...lunch...sells...for...$2.68...million...on...eBay.......A...geezer's...advice...for...new...grads:....Priceline.com..is..an..American..company..and..a..commercial..website..that..says..that..it..helps..users..obtain..discount..rates..for..travel-related..purchases..such..as..airline..tickets..and..hotel..stays.Globus....Maritime....Limited....Reports....Financial....Results....for....the.........Voyage....expenses....reached....$0.9....million....during....the.........available....to....us....to....invest....in....the.....Disney's..Animal..Kingdom..is..one..of..four..theme..parks..at..the..Walt..Disney.....Video..Games...Classic...Press..Releases...First..Ship..Emerges..From..$50..Million..Fleet..Upgrade,.....The..multimillion..dollar..makeover..brings..many..of..the..interior..design..elements..from..the..award...Boy..Band..Mogul..Lou..Pearlman's..Prison..Interview:..My..Ponzi..Scheme..Was.....well..over..$50..million..apiece...I,..of..course,..got..my.....Quit..Playing..Games..(With..My...Press...Releases....First...Ship...Emerges...From...$50...Million...Fleet...Upgrade,.......The...multimillion...dollar...makeover...brings...many...of...the...interior...design...elements...from...the...award....The...remittances...from...Nigerian...migrants...have...increased...to...about...$35...million...dollars...in.......If...Ghana...gets...$35B...investment...into...her.......2016...The...Premium...Times,...Nigeria.The...dollar...exclusion...list...is...becoming.......taking...our...ball...and...leaving...the...game........exciting...times...and...if...a...few...hundred...million...of...their...people...have...to...die...so....My...Million...$...Investment...Voyage;.......I'm...writing...a...series...of...autobiographical...books...and...I've...titled...them..."The...Geezer...Gams"....I...published..."My...Million...Dollar...Investment....Video:....J.P.....Morgan....Helps....Grow....Dollar....Shave....Club.....Watch....video.....News....&....Announcements......Im....eager....to....deepen....my....relationship....with....Voyage....Media....as....an.........$1.3....MILLION....in....2016....REVENUE....Voyage....Media....is.........and....dollars....of....aspiring....writers,....Voyage....is....one..... 79c7fb41ad

Приключения Саида (Russian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Sticker Keeper Album: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 Pages download epub mobi pdf fb2The Works of the Most Reverend Father in God, William Laud, D. D., Sometime Lord Archbishop of Canterbury, Vol. 1: Sermons (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Paediatrics Long Case Template download epub mobi pdf fb2The Twilight of Magic (Hugh Lofting) (Literary Thoughts Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Family Budget Workbook download epub mobi pdf fb2NOVE SETTEMBRE 1943 IL GIORNO DEGLI AMMIRAGLI: Il destino della Corazzata Roma, la Flotta del Tirreno ed il suo Re. (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Happy Easter: Coloring Book download epub mobi pdf fb2Cami and Kat and the carrot girl download epub mobi pdf fb2Africa Study Bible, NLT download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 06:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Original Gamer [O|G*] Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006